Impact Dot Matrix Printers
Highly Reliable Impact POS Printer
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
It incorporates a range of new functionality, features and design, such as:
- Print speeds up to 4.6 lines-per-second
- Drop-in paper load – A feature introduced for the first time to Epson impact dot matrix receipt printers, which allows effortless changing of paper rolls
- Features daughter board connectivity option – Gives you access now or in the future to Epson's range of interfaces, including serial, parallel, USB, Ethernet and wireless 802.11b
- Wall mounting option – Allows the Epson TM-U220 to be mounted on the wall, ideal for hospitality applications.
- Increased data buffer at 4KB
Other features include a paper end detector that automatically alerts the user when the printer is out of paper, an automatic cutter and the ability to print one original plus two copies.
There are 3 models to choose from, with varying options such as guillotine and journal take-up for 2 ply paper printing.
Software Development Kit Available
Epson now has Software Development Kits available for the creation of POS printer applications for iOS and Android devices. For more information.