A Proven Leader in Speed and Reliability
The LQ-680 offers ultra reliable flatbed printing with Epson quality and speed. Like all dot matrix printers in the h range this highly developed impact technology remains the most efficient, productive and cost effective way to print on multi-part stationary.
The Epson LQ-680 features rugged Epson construction that ensures reliability, whilst the print head life and total volume have been extended to suit even the most demanding of environments. Paper handling versatility is evident with three-way paper handling from the front, rear or top together with crisp, clear output achievable on multi-part forms up to six layers thick. Improved front-in, front-out paper handling ensures that front-loaded cut sheet paper and single-sheet, multi-part forms emerge right-side up for instant legibility, whilst an optional cut-sheet feeder can also be added simply and easily for the convenience of pre-loading paper.
The printers come as standard with a parallel interface. An Epson Type B Interface Slot allows easy integration with a wide range of different connectivity options including a full range of network and serial configurations.
- Reliable and Durable 24 pin flat bed wide carriage impact printer
- Handles up to 6 part forms (1 original + 5 copies)
- Prints up to 413 characters per second (10 cpi)
- Flexible paper paths (Front, rear and top)
- 8 built-in barcode fonts
- Euro symbol as resident printer font
- Standard bi-directional parallel interface (IEEE-1284 nibble mode supported)
- Windows 3.1x/95/98/NT3.51/NT4 included