The Epson Artisan 1430 A3+ printer is suitable for a wide range of applications, from photographs through to business documents. With Claria Ultra High Definition Photographic ink, you can be assured of bright, vivid images which are resistant to fading, have smooth tonal gradation and fine detail. Other features of this printer include direct printing from a camera, WiF connectivity, CD/DVD printing, 6 individual ink cartridges and ink droplets as small as 1.5 picolitres due to the MicroPiezo print head.
- Brilliant large - size photos – borderless photos up to A3+
- Ultra High Definition prints – Claria 6 colour ink for the ultimate photo quality and longevity (prints last up to four times longer than photo lab prints)1
- Connect to your wireless network in seconds – Wi-Fi CERTIFIED n makes it easy; up to 2.5 times faster transfer speeds than the previous 802.11g2
- Superior image enhancement tools – automatic colour and lighting correction for the best quality photos
- Remarkable image quality – MicroPiezo print head technology, up to 5760 x 1440 dpi resolution and ink droplets as small as 1.5 picolitres provide the finest in colour and detail
- Professional looking CDs/DVDs – print directly onto inkjet printable CDs and DVDs without labels
- Individual ink cartridges - replace only the colour you need
- Epson iPrint – print from a mobile device3
- PictBridgeTM – Connect your camera directly for simple photo printing
- Achieve the results you want – choose from a variety of paper finishes; the Artisan 1430 supports a large range of media
1 Display permanence based on accelerated testing of prints displayed under glass in indoor display conditions; album permanence based on accelerated testing of prints in dark storage conditions. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, temperature, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee the longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV filter or properly store them.
2 Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n certified; level of performance subject to the range of the router being used. Visit www.wi-fi.org/files/11nbasics_glossary.pdf for more information.
3 See www.epson.com.au/connect regarding compatible devices and apps.