The Epson EB-1860 3LCD Multimedia Projector is the affordable, high brightness performer for boardroom and classroom presentations with flair. Simple setup and advanced flexibility enable users to adapt to the environment at hand, delivering professional presentations with ease and versatility. The horizontal keystone correction slider makes it easy to create a perfectly square image, regardless of where the projector is placed. With 4,000 lumens Colour Light Output and 4,000 lumens White Light Output, the EB-1860 delivers power at an affordable price.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Easy to use Features Including Horizontal Keystone Correction – Create a perfectly square image regardless of where the projector is placed in a room
- RS-232C Port – Control projector functionality from the Epson EB-CB01 Connection and Control Box
- Direct Connect to ELP-DC06 Document Camera – Present what is captured on your ELP-DC06 without the need for a PC
- USB Display Function – Project via a simple USB cable connection without having to change the monitor output setting on the PC
- Low Power Consumption – These powerful projectors all comply with the European EuP Directive on Eco-Design of energy using products
Easy Horizontal and Vertical Keystone Correction
Epson’s horizontal and vertical keystone correction means you can project a rectangular image from any angle. Just move the slider bar to make the necessary horizontal adjustments. Your Epson EB-1860 can be off to the side and above or below the screen, while your presentation is front and centre.
This innovative feature allows you to move any of the four corners of an image independently at setup, using the remote control to adjust each corner for a perfectly rectangular picture.
USB Display Function
The EB-1860 can display your presentation via a connection to a PC with a simple USB cable. Forget about complicated key sequences and non-intuitive controls. Instead, just plug in a standard USB cable and let your presentation impress the audience.
Low Power Consumption – EuP Compliance
At Epson, we know that planning for the future requires a strong commitment to the environment. That’s why these products conform to the new European Directive on Eco-Design of energy using products. The main objective of this directive is to ensure energy efficiency throughout a products lifecycle. The EB-1860 conforms to the criteria of this directive.
Direct Connect to ELP-DC06
Further enhancing suitability to modern corporate and education environments is the ability for the EB-1860 to connect directly to the Epson ELP-DC06 document camera / visualiser. The EB-1860 features unique technology enabling it to connect via USB and provide full operation without the need for a PC.